Autodesk University Virtual 2010
A Free Event for Students and Educators
Get tips from Autodesk pros for free at Autodesk University Virtual 2010. Discover the latest trends and technologies for engineers, architects, and designers at this online event with live and on-demand classes, clinics, and keynotes presented by leading industry professionals.
Five Reasons to Attend
- Attend for free if you are a student or educator (a US$139 value).
- Experience the latest virtual conference technology firsthand.
- Access more than 200 virtual classes, product clinics, and keynotes.
- Meet leading engineers, architects, and designers from around the world.
- Discover the newest technologies in the virtual exhibit hall.
More than 200 classes* offered, including:
- 3D Design from Concept to Completion in AutoCAD®
- Into the Void: The Zen of Creating Complex Sculptural Form with Autodesk® Revit®
- That's Solid! Multibody Part Modeling Techniques with Autodesk® Inventor®
- Virtual classes created especially for students and educators
*Classes are available in English, Portuguese, and Spanish.