Autodesk® Subscription provides customers with access to valuable benefits* including software updates and downloads, IT support, learning opportunities, and easy-to-use management tools. One benefit of Autodesk Subscription is a complete library of self-paced, interactive tutorials to get your team up to speed quickly without disrupting workflow:
- Tutorials are prepared by subject matter experts.
- Tutorial content caters to new and veteran users alike.
- Team members use tutorials to learn about new features and techniques, explore expanded functionality, and master their skill set.
- Team members can access tutorials on-demand via the Subscription Center or directly within the application through the Info Center.
Training includes e-Learning lessons, training videos, Autodesk University (AU) course materials, video podcasts, white papers, and more:
- E-Learning lessons are 15- to 20-minute interactive modules that include hands-on exercises and/or knowledge-assessment tools. These lessons give team members a quick and easy way to learn about the features and functionality of the most current products and previous versions.
- Hour-long downloadable training DVDs often include support files and presenter notes.
- Subscription members can access over 1,000 intermediate to “Super User” class materials collected from AU.
Autodesk, AutoCAD, Alias Autodesk Inventor, ATC, Civil 3D, Ecotect, Inventor, Maya, Navisworks, Revit and 3ds Max are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. Autodesk reserves the right to alter product offerings and specifications at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document