Autodesk Animation Academy 2010
Autodesk Animation Academy 2010 is structured to give students the autonomy to explore more than the technical; it provides the foundations for learning 3D applications, conceptual information about each topic along with applied exercises to explore the techniques. The goal is to engage students and stimulate their imagination and curiosity as they learn the applications.
Each Curriculum module is built on a three tiered structure and focuses on learning technology by approaching the technical through a series of conceptual and applied lessons. The projects are designed to enable the students to comprehend a broad range of information and ideas, encouraging innovation and critical thinking.
Autodesk Animation Academy 2010 introduces students to professional tools and creative careers options, with project-based curriculum that:
- Supports achievement in art, design, and animation
- Blends traditional and digital creative learning into a seamless solution
- Aligns to high-demand career paths in games, film, and visual communications
- Explores industry workflow and processes
Autodesk Animation Academy fits easily into any existing class structure and the broad range of topics covered relate to how the software is used by professionals in the industry. The core of the curriculum is about creativity and using the tools to explore creativity through a broad range of subjects.
The curriculum is easy to facilitate in the classroom and students will be hands on with the software quickly. It is designed to help teachers feel confident guiding students through the material. The industry focused, engaging projects and non-linear structure provide a sandbox for exploration, whether you're an experienced 3D instructor or new to these tools your students will find the material a doorway to their digital universe.
- Level 1 features short learning videos, product interface overviews, and basic skills tutorials. It helps students develop fundamental skills, so they can begin exploring the Autodesk 3D software toolset.
- Level 2 is divided into conceptual and applied modules. Together, these modules promote a wide range of subjects.
- Level 3 consists of industry-driven projects for each module and includes real-world scenarios, challenging students to look at workflow and process in digital entertainment, games, and visual communications.
Before beginning the curriculum you will need to copy the support files to your computer.
Set up a folder for the curriculum and follow the instructions in the Level 1 tutorials and videos for setting up project files for each software application.